Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the average cost in Connecticut for highlights?

I have shoulder length hair and just got my hair highlighted and trimmed (not a full cut) for $175.00. Is that the average you are paying?



What is the average cost in Connecticut for highlights?

It all depends on where you got it done and exactly what they did. Most places here charge for the wash, the hair dyeing, the trim, and the blow drying.



I do think its a bit over priced, but I dont think its possible to get a your hair done at an up-scale salon in CT for under $100 bucks.



But if you would like some advice on where to go next time.... I would go to The JC penney salon in West Farms Mall. At first I thought they would do crappy, old lady , out-dated kind of hair styles...but they actually are really good, 2 of my aunts and my best friend go there and their hair alwasys looks great. They do awesome dye and highlighting jobs.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment