Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

I HAVE DARK SKIN AND BLACK HAIR. (I'M INDIAN). I'M GETTING MY HAIR CUT IN TO LAYERS, AND AM GOING TO GET SUBTLE HIGH LIGHTS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT COLOR. ANY IDEAS? I DONT WANT ANY REDS. WILL CARAMEL HIGHLIGHTS BE TOO LIGHT FOR MY SKIN TONE?



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

i would do light brown if i were you. or medium brown. PLEASE don't do any blonde highlights. on black hair, they will look very unnatural and will be noticeable when they grow out. caramel will probably be a little too light for your skin. a medium brown would look pretty.



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

Are you doing this yourself or at a salon? I think Carmel would be great, I wouldn't go but maybe a shade lighter if at all. %26amp; maybe a shade or 2 darker than that depending on how obvious you want the highlights to be.



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

caramel would be just perfect but one major word of caution....dont do it yourself. over the counter products are not potent enough to bring your black hair past the orange stage. get it done by a professional and if at all possible, dont get it pulled through a cap, get it foiled instead. caps leave gaps or a space from the scalp to where the hair was highlighted and i always thought that looked bad and "fake". foiling can make it look more natural.



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

Have the salon try a medium gold brown. Which in their terms is a 5G.It has gold highlights in it.



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

Caremel should work just fine!



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

i would just get a medium to dark golden brown. red would look highly unnatural, and so would anything lighter. make sure you ask them to use foils and to weave not slice. this will create a more subtle highlight.



I'm highlighting my hair tomorrow! HELP PLEASE?

Caramel would be fine.....but my idea of caramel may be different than yours, and your stylists idea of caramel may be a completely different color (hopefully with your color hair you are going professional), bring in a picture of someone in a mag, etc.... that has the caramel color you want! I am a stylist, and we really like it when you bring in pics, so we know what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment