Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm highlighting my hair... what to do??

Im going to a salon, but are chunky highlights in, or natural? Also... I see this really cute style lately where its all blond but only on the part in the hair... I thought it was really cute, but not sure if its in. What do you all think. My hair is a little bit longer than this pic. Thanks, angel



I'm highlighting my hair... what to do??

I have subtle highlights I go to this website a lot for new hair style ideas www.actressarchives.com



I'm highlighting my hair... what to do??

You look great, just a touch of highlights, you don't want to take away from that great looking bikini. LOL%26gt;



I'm highlighting my hair... what to do??

Talk to the person who will do your hair. Sometimes they even have computer programs that can show how you would look with the different styles. The chunk is in, but its really not as attractive as the other two options. GBY



I'm highlighting my hair... what to do??

im not so sure if the two tone blonde look is in but just the other day i saw it on tv and it was called a fashion don't. if you are asking for my opinion then i guess natural would be better. don't use a frosting cap, your highlights will look unnatural and too calculated. ask the stylist to use foil instead. you might wanna highligh your hair honey blonde or even platinum then after use a brownish tint for a more natural effect. ask your stylist about this. goodluck! im sure any hair color would suit you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment