Monday, November 16, 2009

I just highlighted my hair and i really really hate it.....?

i have brown hair and just got blonde highlights today and i really hate it. i want to dye it back to brown, can i dye it today or do i need to wait? please let me know, oh an d when i had done this before i dyed it back to brown it wasnt all on color there was different tones to it. HELP



I just highlighted my hair and i really really hate it.....?

Ouch, sorry you arent happy with your hair.



I'd go consult a hairdresser, if you try to colour over the top of peroxide it might go green or worse, you need some sound advice and unless you know exactly what products were used you could end up in real trouble!



go see a person who knows what they are talking about, trust me things can go bad, I have red hair and tried one of those wash in wash out colours, my hair went bright orange! Arghhhhhhhh.............



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment