Friday, November 13, 2009

Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Well, here's the thing. My cousin, mom, and three sisters have their hair style changed every month by a professional hair stylest. They even get their hair highlighted, and died. I've been asked time and time again if I would like to do the same. Should I? Basically, should I have it highlighted? Should I have it died? And I've asked a question just like this but, I'm still having trouble deciding whether or not to change my hair style. Can somebody please help?



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Gloria,



If you were lucky enough to have been born a natural blonde, I would advise you to keep your natural hair color. I know too many people who aren't blonde and desperatly try to dye their hair to look as blonde as possible.



Sure, there's the usual stereotypes about blondes and whatnot but if you are actually comfortable with your natural hair color, why mess with it?



Cheers



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Sis, and Mimi. I didn't choose you guys because you hardly even gave an answer1 Especially you Porsche! SHUT UP! Report It



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

ugh no



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

People I know with light-colored hair have been advised not to get it colored b/c you will never get your original color back.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

no keep it



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

do what makes you feel best....



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

no blonds are beautiful



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

you sound great why change it, maybe a different style but not he color



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Just dye the roots so it looks like ur really brunette



p.s. i need points can i hav ten?



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

No. You're so lucky. If you want to change things up, maybe add a few highlights or lowlights. Otherwise, leave it alone. Other girls would give their eyeteeth to have your hair! Enjoy it girl!



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

I have natural blonde hair, and I dyed mine, and completely regret it. I am trying to get back to the original color and the only way to now, is to let all of the color grow out, which looks horrendous so I am forced to rehighlight or die my hair if I want to get back to the natural color.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

a new hair style makes you feel good, like a new you, give it a try!



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

No, because you have to do it every 5-6 weeks to keep the roots from looking ugly. And, hey, your hair is already dead, so you cannot "die" it. You can "dye" it, but don't. Everyone is trying to get blonde hair and you have it already.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

You sound like a blonde. So, why do you want to kill your hair?



Does the carpet match the drapes?



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Unless you REALLY want to change the color drastically, stick with highlights. They can grow out naturally. Dying is another story... You will have to maintain the new color with touchups or have nasty roots. I suggest trying the highlights if you want to try something before dying. It might be hard to go back to your natural color if you dye it red or brown or black. (Black is a nightmare to get out of your hair!)



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Of course u should!!!



Blonde hair sux!!!



B a brunette!!!



And caramel highlights!!!!!



OH YEA!!!!!!!!!



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Yeah die your hair brown,, its the best..



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

is your mom willing to keep up with the price its going to cost you?



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

hair is dyed not died, I would not full blown color it, but you can add a dimensional look by adding hi lights of red and some darker low lights of browns



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

OMG you're a frickin natural blonde!!! MAYBE get highlights, but n-e-v-e-r dye your hair!!!



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



KEEP IT



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

defenitely not.



dying ur hair can cause cancer.



u have NATURALLY beautiful hair, u don't need to do anything about it.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Don't die it! I love blonde hair! It's my favorite hair color! I have ash blonde, I don't like it, and I might die it normal blonde. You CAN highlight it if you want, though... But just remember: Dying hair, and higlighting it, damages your hair.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

if you a natural blonde dyeing your hair will only dry it out over time...if you want natural lighter use lemon juice or sun in and sit in the sun...lots easier on the hair



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Shave it, wear a wig. Thats what they are doing in Hollywood.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Well, its your choice. Think about. Do you want a fake hairstyle or a natural hairstyle? You may not choose easily but maybe you should have it highlighted a lighter blonde than your hair. Thats what i did. Try it. Never make the highlights darker though. My mommy is a hairdresser. Good luck!



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

I'm a natural blonde also, I just wanted a change so I got a few low lights put in it, it looks really nice. I guess it's just your own opinion. Why don't you try wash out dye first to see if you like it?



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

If you feel like you need a change, then go get it done.



Otherwise, don't. Just because your mom and sisters do it, doesn't mean that you need to, or that you would be happy with the results.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

I think you shouldn't so many girls wish they could have natural blond hair.



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

If you get it highlighted, they will use bleach which will damage your hair. Since your hair is already curly, I'd advise against anything that could any more frizz. Dying your hair darker doesn't damage it or make it frizzy. If you are young (which I am guessing you are) then you will have time to grow it out, and you will get your natural color back, you just have to grow your hair out. It might be nice for a change, or maybe just change it slightly each month so it won't be as much of a shock.



I have no idea where the myth started that you will never get your natural hair color back. Hair dye only dyes the hair that is already there. It can't dye something that isn't there yet!



Good luck and I hope I helped!



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

I think that you should. I used to be a hairsylist and there are so many possibilites and different ways to express yourself through your haircolor and cut. The best thing about haircolor is that everything is reversible. Just be sure to go to a stylist you trust.



Look around in the mall and if you see someone that has a really cute color and style, ask them where they got it done. Belive me, people LOVE that. Just don't do the box color that you find at the store for your first time. Belive me, if it doesnt go well, you will be scarred for life. Just don't feel pressured by your family to color your hair if you are not ready. Be sure that YOU want to do it and that you are comfortable with the whole situation. Good Luck =)



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

Highlights always make you're hair look three times better!! and they don't use bleach!



Should I die my hair? I'm a natural blonde.(See details.)?

well if youre under 18,



id deffinetly say no.



you'll regret it, trust me.



and if you decide you MUST get something done,



go with highlighting.



but i disagree with dying your hair.



put lemon juice in it,



%26amp; go out in the sun.



natrual highlights are always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment