Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair stripped?

ok so two years ago i started getting my hair highlighted and now im wondering about getting rid of them all to get my natural color back. is that possible with getting my hair stripped? or will it cause too much damage?



Hair stripped?

the healthiest way would be just to let them grow out and not get them re done.. or just die your hair back to your natural color



Hair stripped?

Do NOT get your hair stripped I got this done %26amp; my hair is dry at the ends.I have to moisturize every other day %26amp; I wouldn't want that to happen to someone else.



Hair stripped?

you dont have to strip your hair at all. depending on what color highlights you have, all you have to do is fill in the missing pigment and color your hair its original color. stripping your hair would turn your whole head orange-its like bleaching the whole thing-damagine. getting rid of the highlights would actually be healthy for your hair. i do recommend that you go to a professional who knows color-that way you get what you want in the end. if you do it yourself you may mess up and leads to color over color which obviously not good for your hair. if you wanted to try it yourself, use a demi permanent or a semi permanent color to your natural -your hair was bleached to highlight it if its naturally black-so if you use a semi or demi on it chances are the highlights will soak up the color.



Hair stripped?

You can wait till your hair grows. Or you can dye your highlights to your natural color



Hair stripped?

I'm the same



but it kinda sucked fro me cause my hair was getting damaged



so you should just grow out you hair and then get it cut or you can just trim your hair every month

No comments:

Post a Comment