Friday, November 13, 2009

HELP! my hair is orange!!!?

I'm naturally dark brown and have been having my hair highlighted for the last year. My hair has been practically light blonde but just recently my dark roots have been coming through and my hair hasn't looked so great. I decided to buy a Nice n Easy root touch up kit, but my hair around my roots is now a strange orangey brown and the dye has seemed to actually darken my blonde hair. What should I do? Has anyone got any help or advice?



HELP! my hair is orange!!!?

When your hair is orange, it is a sign of severe damage. You are doing too much coloring and have damaged it, so the only thing to do is use EXCELLENT products and try to get your hair back to healthy. You will have to be diligent and spend a lit of money on good products. Also, it won't hurt to add more protein to your diet. Good luck.



HELP! my hair is orange!!!?

ask your hair dresser



HELP! my hair is orange!!!?

Ooh that must suck.



HELP! my hair is orange!!!?

When your hair turns oragne is does not mean that the hair is damaged like the girl above me said. People should probably research before answering a question if they are not sure of the answer. Anyway, you did not leave it on the hair long enough to process....when you colour your hair it goes through stages....orange is the stage you are at before you reach blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment