Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair help requested! I'm already tired of my new look...?

I am an African American with naturally jet black hair and I recently had my hair highlighted. The first time was like 5 weeks ago, but the color hardly showed and I was disappointed.



I went back to get it redone like 3 weeks ago, but this time there was too much color! I'm tired of this color and I'm not feeling the comments I'm getting about it.



I would like to go back to black, but I am NOT prepared to pay another $80 to get it colored again. Should I just get a color kit from the store since black seems to be a color you cant really mess up? Or is this why I see some girls with hair that looks green?



If I SHOULD use store bought black hair dye, which is best?



Thanks :)



Hair help requested! I'm already tired of my new look...?

I always recommend garnier hair color. I've never had any problems with it. Don't go for true black. It tends to look fake even if you do have naturally black hair. Go for the next color up. Also make sure it doesn't say "ash" or "cool". Try "rich"



Hair help requested! I'm already tired of my new look...?

nice and easy... its really goood :D

No comments:

Post a Comment