Friday, November 13, 2009

How early can i highlight my hair after i dye it?

The last time I highlighted my hair it came out uneven and stuff because the lady ruined it, so this time i want to start over. i have a box of loreal paris superior preference hair color and another box of revlon frost %26amp; glow. how long do i have to wait after i add in the color to be able to put the highlights in? can i put them in like right after while my hair is still wet or no? thanks for your help!



How early can i highlight my hair after i dye it?

it is better if you foil up your highlites then put your color on around the foils. If you are doing this yourself though color your hair rinse blowdry immdiately do the highlites after. Then condition with an acid conditioner, Nexus Ensure is great to close your hair cuticle and prevent damage and frizzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment