Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello everyone, I highlighted my hair around 5 months ago and it was a mixture of blonde, caramel an

My natural hair color is black. But I simply hated my highlights and colored ash brown. That did not work as well and then I colored them midnight black. But now my hair are so rough and the highlights are nowhere ready to go. They have fainted a bit. Is there any way out I can get my natural hair color back. I dont wana go to salon. What should I do ?



Hello everyone, I highlighted my hair around 5 months ago and it was a mixture of blonde, caramel and black.?

die over them?



Hello everyone, I highlighted my hair around 5 months ago and it was a mixture of blonde, caramel and black.?

YOU CAN USE A BEST QUALITY SHAMPOO ON YOUR HAIR AND THEN CONDITIONER.



Hello everyone, I highlighted my hair around 5 months ago and it was a mixture of blonde, caramel and black.?

Your best bet is to go to a salon but if you want to try to correct it at home I would use a semi permanent color. Clairol makes a good one. However, if you do, put on lightest colored hair first, then on where it's black last 5 minutes. Or where it is already real dark will get darker, and you will wind up with varying shades of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment